Sunday, August 9, 2015

Check Out My Latest Domino Pendants!

If you're looking for a fun way to add pizazz to your wardrobe, check out my newest domino pendants, now available through 2Rules Fine Art Gallery in Marietta!


Each pendant features an original acrylic painting on a vintage wooden domino.  ©2015 Lynn Edwards
The vintage dominoes I use to make these tiny treasures are made from real wood, not plastic. I create the little paintings and permanently bond them to the dominoes. Then the entire pendant is sealed with multiple coats of clear sealer followed by varnish.

Each pendant is suspended by an elegant Aanraku bail on silky soft, luxurious black cording. For extra strength, double split rings secure the lobster clasp and extender chain. (The chain allows the wearer to adjust the length from 24 to 26 inches.) The bail, clasp, split rings and chain are extra heavy silver plate to ensure the jewelry will keep its good looks for years.

I really enjoy making these wearable art pieces. The vintage dominoes are just like the dominoes I played with as a kid. (I guess that makes me vintage, too!) But instead of playing the game of dominoes, I used to build little structures with them.

To purchase, or for more information, contact 2Rules Fine Art at 404-355-6897.

No comments:

Post a Comment