Sunday, April 22, 2012

From Dark to Light


Rain and a respiratory bug kept me from getting outside with my camera most of this past week, so this Google aerial view of the new studio will have to sub for a street level exterior shot. Any ideas as to the building's location yet? Here's another hint: there's a police station close by.

Our new studio's interior has just been repainted. Originally, the walls were a charcoal gray so dark it looked black, and a mid tone gray. These colors just gobbled up every bit of light in the space. Dinah and I wanted light and bright so we chose Home Depot's Ultra Pure White, the brightest white we could find. The painters finished up over the weekend, and we'll get our first peek at the transformation tomorrow. I can hardly wait to see it! We're moving in this week; after a 14 day hiatus, I'm soooo looking forward to getting back to making art!

No comments:

Post a Comment