Thursday, May 15, 2014

Introducing Original Art Domino Pendants!

Although I promised to post a photo of the studio's now-completed entry deck, rain interfered, making outdoor photography difficult. So I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at one of my recent projects: pendants I'm making from dominoes:

Neon brights just right for this summer's  fashion colors


Earthy browns, rust and metallic gold look great with wardrobe neutrals

A medley of colors and patterns that goes with just about everything

Each pendant features my own hand painted art papers, cut into tiny pieces and arranged on the domino to create a totally unique, original work of art. A silver plated tube bail adds contemporary style.

The dominoes I've used for these pendants are vintage game pieces. They're made of wood, not plastic, with an intricate carved design on the back. These pendants can be worn suspended from a silk cord necklace, a ribbon, or a chain. They're a one-of-a-kind accessory that's both fun to wear and guaranteed to add artistic flair to any outfit! They'll be available starting next week in my Etsy shop, PlayingWithColors.

Pendant designs, text and images ©2014 Lynn Edwards

1 comment:

  1. Each of your pieces is so unique. I enjoy the beautiful bright colors.

    ReplyDelete