Friday, March 10, 2017

Where am I??

Well, I admit I have not been posting much the past few weeks. It's because I'm working like crazy trying to finish pieces for several upcoming juried shows, and re-arranging my studio to accommodate my huge wooden easel which has, up until now, gotten very little use because it takes up so much floor space. I'm also working on a project for a local non-profit, and preparing to return to teaching some workshops this summer, along with developing a new series of paintings I'm really excited about. In between these things I'm continuing to plug away at increasing my Etsy listings. These are advancing at a snail's pace because I find doing the photography (5 shots of each item, with just 83 items to go) maddeningly tedious. So. Contrary to rumors, I have not relocated to Monaco, nor have I run away to join the circus. Nope, right now I'm just up to my neck in alligators. But the upside is that when I do come up for air, I'll have LOTS of photos and info to share. So please don't send out the bloodhounds...at least, not yet!

©2017 Lynn Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment