Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Introducing a New Series of Original Art Pendants

Color, color, color...I can't get enough of it these days. My latest collection of Original Art pendants, the "Playful" series, reflects an obsession with colors, shapes and patterns -- my favorite design elements. Here are a few pieces in this collection:

©2014 Lynn Edwards






©2014 Lynn Edwards
©2014 Lynn Edwards



©2014 Lynn Edwards




©2014 Lynn Edwards

Some of these pendants and additional pieces in this series will soon join others in my Etsy shop. To see more, just click on any image to the right under "Visit me on Etsy." If you're in the Atlanta area, be sure to visit 2 Rules Fine Art, 85 Church Street in Marietta. This gallery carries a wide range of my pieces. Their friendly staff will be happy to assist you.

Text and images ©2014 Lynn Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment