Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Rest of the Photos

Hooray! Finally... below are the photos showing more views of "Journeys," the very first piece in my new Chunkies series. There are others in various stages of completion in my studio and I'll be sharing pics of those with you soon.











This is a collage comprised of  36 one-inch squares, all hand painted by me, on bright white gloss paper stock that has been flush mounted on a 6x6x2 inch cradled wood panel. The glossy surface lets its vibrant colors really shine!  Better yet, you don't need any hanging hardware or an easel to display it. Just place it on a shelf or table top and it will brighten your day every time you look at it!
"Journeys" will be available for purchase through my Etsy store on Wednesday. It's a great chance to acquire original art at a very reasonable price -- $79 -- and that includes shipping!

Text and images ©2015 Lynn Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment