Monday, July 14, 2014

2 Rules Fine Art Now Carries My Original Art Pendants and Mini-Collages!

I'm very pleased to announce my Original Art Pendants and mini collage paintings are now available through 2 Rules Fine Art in Marietta, Georgia!

2 Rules is a beautiful contemporary gallery offering an extraordinary selection of two dimensional art as well as sculpture, handmade jewelry, pottery and many other artisan-created items. (Not to be missed: owner Helen Rule's magnificent chainmaille jewelry and delightful origami birds!)

The gallery is located in Marietta's historic district, just north of the Square, at 85 Church Street. 2 Rules is known for offering art of exceptional quality in a welcoming environment. It's so exciting to have my work featured here! With its gleaming wood floors, clean white walls and open, spacious feel, 2 Rules offers you a comfortable, pleasant experience from the moment you walk through the door.



 
Elegant chainmaille pendants created by Helen Rule

Until now my pendants and mini collage paintings have been available only through my Etsy shop, playingwithcolors. They will continue to be offered through Etsy, but if you would like to actually see, hold and -- in the case of the pendants -- try them on, I urge you to pay 2 Rules a visit. 2 Rules is now offering a large number of pieces in the pendant collection, ranging in size from 1x1 inch to bold statement pieces measuring 1 1/4 x 2 1/2 inches. Pictured below are just a few of my creations you'll find at 2Rules:

My own hand painted art papers and intriguing foreign "found" papers form the colorful design on this piece. A luxurious black silk necklace cord (not pictured) with lobster clasp and two-inch extender chain is included.                              © Lynn Edwards

This pendant was created using stamps I designed myself. After stamping onto the paper, I then hand embellished the design with different colors of permanent artist's inks. The pendant is suspended on a silky black necklace cord  (not pictured) with lobster clasp and two-inch extender chain.    © Lynn Edwards

One of several mini-collage paintings now available at 2Rules. Displayed on its own wooden easel (included) it brightens a desk, shelf or tabletop using only a few inches of space. A mini-collage painting makes the perfect gift for that "person who has everything!"          © Lynn Edwards
All of my pendants and mini-collage paintings are created exclusively by me in my North Georgia studio. Each one is a completely original, one of a kind work of art that will never, ever be duplicated or reproduced. I invite you to go by 2 Rules and check them out. Browse all the beautiful items you'll find in the gallery. It's a feast for the senses, and a great place to discover artful finds you won't see anywhere else.

Visit 2 Rules on Facebook: www.facebook.com/2rulesfineart
Visit 2 Rules' web site: www.2rulesfineart.com

Text and images ©2014 Lynn Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment