Sunday, April 13, 2014

Watch Out! Cookies Can Cause Problems!

If you've been trying unsuccessfully to leave comments here on my blog, there's good news. The problem is now fixed! It seems the difficulties had something to do with cookies. If your system was set up to block cookies, you were blocked from being able to comment. Techo-Luddite that I am, I had no idea this was happening. Then a friend told me she had been trying repeatedly to leave comments with no luck. It was good she made me aware of the problem, but I was thoroughly puzzled as to why this was occurring. So I went looking for answers.

After much investigation, I finally found an inquiry in Blogger's Help Center that sounded like what was happening here. The solution offered was this: go into Settings, then into Posts and Comments. Under Comments, go into Comment Location and change it to Full Page. So I did, and now it appears all is (finally) well.

If you've been inconvenienced and frustrated by this glitch, you have my sincere apologies. Hopefully the problem is now behind us, and you can comment to your heart's content. I look forward to hearing from you.


©2014 Lynn Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment